Thursday 26 June 2014

Man City complete Fernando signing

Manchester City FC complete the signing of midfielder Fernando from FC Porto for a fee believed to be in the region of £12m. 

Fernando joins Man City
City confirmed the deal on Thursday although the length of the 26-year-old's contract was not disclosed.
"I am so happy to finally be joining Manchester City," he added. "I know there was talk of me possibly signing last January so I am delighted that the deal has now been done and that I am a City player.
"I'm looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and helping City to defend the title. It is a very exciting time to be part of this football club and I cannot wait to play in the Premier League."
"I have enjoyed my stay with Porto and I thank the club and the fans for their support during my time in Portugal. Now I am ready for a new chapter in my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment